WeBuyJerseyCityHouses.com processes certain information when you use our website. This policy is designed to explain to you how we use this information. By using our website, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of the information that you provide. We collect and process the following data about you when you:
• voluntarily provide it to us by filling out a Fast Cash Offer form. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• contact us. When and if you contact our team, we may keep a record of the correspondence.
• visit our site. Details of your visits to our site include traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
What other information will we collect?
We may also collect information about your computer, such as your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you personally.
Personal information will only be stored, used or otherwise processed by us if and when it is submitted by you. Your personal information will be used for the purposes of providing you with potential services or with the information which you request from us.
We may also use information held about you to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. We or any member of our group may use submitted information for marketing purposes of new projects which we think may be of interest to you.
Disclosures: Personal information provided by you may be transferred or disclosed for the purposes to:
(a) our professional advisers
(b) such parties as we consider necessary, for the administration of the website
(c) such parties as we consider necessary to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and
other agreements or to protect our rights, property or safety
(d) such parties to which we are required to disclose your personal information by law
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• if we sell or buy any business or assets
• if substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party
• if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business.
By transmitting your personal information to us, you acknowledge that you understand any risks. Once we have received your personal information, we will take practicable and reasonable steps to protect your personal information and to try to prevent unauthorized access.